background

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Happy B-Day Derek!


Mike's little brother Derek celebrated his Birthday yesterday! We text him and I got to IM with him for a few minutes to wish him Happy B-Day. I know the distance from our family is now a fact of our life, but I don't like it! If we live here there is distance from Mike's family...if we live there...distance from my family. Either way, we have to adapt. It would've been nice to hug him on his B-Day and go to dinner or something.

I took a video on Saturday night in the RV (thanks Michael and Regina for the evacuation home!) where we stayed in during evacuation and again when we didn't have power. Dan and Shawna came over to have a belated celebration of my B-Day and I recorded their B-Day wish for Derek. I will work on figuring out how to post the video. It is funny

Fionn and the cats really miss you alot! Come stay with us soon so they can get some attention! We need a pet sitter if you are looking for a career change...haha!



We love you Derek and hope you had a great B-Day...as soon as Mike gets a paycheck your present is on its way!

No comments: