background

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

New Year's Eve




So, every year there is a huge bash at Butler's Courtyard. A ton of people come...people of all ages and backgrounds. Some people that we don't even know! It is such a blast, and not only do we get to drink and dance the night away with great friends, but we get to spend it with our family. The more the merrier...and any time anyone wants to ring in the New Year with friends and family just come to Butler's!!

This year Mike and I parked the RV so we wouldn't have to drive home, and people would have a place to crash as needed. Before the party started Mike and Fionn and I got in a few hands of poker. Fionn has a great poker face.




Then, we danced the night away!! It was so fun! We took a ton of crazy pictures. Due to time and sanity...I'm not gonna put any more up on here, but let me know if you want me to send you some.

Belated I know...but I hope 2009 is full of blessings and joy for everyone!

No comments: