background

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Our First Christmas



Mike and I spent our first Christmas together. He even talked me into putting up Christmas decorations and a tree. The picture below is of us going to Christmas Eve services.


After much anticipation Mike was able to open his gift from me. It was an XBox 360!! He was so thrilled and has been glued to it non stop since then! It was a great gift and a terrible gift...haha...he loves it! He got some other small things too. I got tickets to the Houston Ballet's Nutcracker. We had great seats and it was so awesome. Delicious fancy dinner before and then an awesome time at the show. He also gave me actual Nutcrackers. That is our first tradition together. Mike said every year he will buy me a new Nutcracker. He also bought me some new makeup and a book and a bunch of other things. I LOVED our 1st Christmas together and know I will cherish the memory of it forever.



We spent Christmas Day at my Parent's house with Shawna and Michael (also their 1st Christmas) and PaPa and Oma. Mike made Irish Breakfast which was delicious and we had bought Crackers for everyone to share. You pull the paper and there is a toy, a joke and a paper hat.



Of course...Fionn was the cutest little Reindeer ever!!



I know it is VERY belated...but I hope everyone had a wonderful and blessed Christmas!

No comments: